Before it's too late?



     This quote hit me hard this week. In the past two months, I've had two friends whose husbands died. It was a shock in both cases. 

     It really made me think about my relationships with others. Truthfully, we never know when our last interaction will be our last interaction. I, for one, want my final interactions to be filled with kindness, light, and love.

     There is a lot of negativity in the world, right now. My hope is that individually, we can ignore the rantings of those who's agendas include namecalling, insulting, or denegrating another human being. I hope we can rise above that and fill our lives with joy, peace, and kindness. 

     I promise you, if we put in that effort, that kindness will ripple out and affect those around us. If even half of them follow our example, and half of the people they influence follow their example, etc., how much better would this world will be?

     As an example, take a look at this chart.



     That's if only a 20% pass it on! So, will you be one of the givers? Will you be one of the 20% who pass it on when someone is kind to you? 

     Or will you wait until it's too late, and the person you would have been kind to isn't around anymore?

     My advice? Don't wait!

 
P.S. If you want to read more about how to Lift the World, click the link below to sign up for our Lifting the World newsletter. I promise not to spam you or share your information. You'll receive one or two emails a month with tidbits of KESA (Kindness, Encouragement, Support, Appreciation) wisdom. 

Sign up here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting is hard!

On the Subject of Newsletters